Sunday, January 16, 2011

M4M - Club Boyfriend

It has been awhile since I updated this blog. It's just because there's not much going on in my queer life. But last night at the club.....

See I have this crush with this dude for awhile now, and last night I went out with my fag hag to a local dancing club as usual. She saw him and told me that he's here. I was like ok don't act too desperate. But then I saw him looking at the dance floor, I could not just keep pretending I didn't see him. So I went up and said hi. His name is Alex. He had a nice leather jacket on tonight, which I like. We started talking a little bit, and then I asked him to dance. At first we were just dancing, especially I was sober. I was supposed to be the DD last night. Anyways, he only had 3 Mike's drinks, so we both practically were not trashed. Then all the sudden, the dance became the dirty dance. One thing leads to another, we finally made out. He nibbled my ears, my neck (almost gave me hicky!). What came across my mind was what the hell I'm doing. When I am sober, I'm very conscious in general. There I was making out with my crush! He even got hard. I touched it and I said that must be your glasses. He had glasses in his pocket. He took it out lol and let me touch again. I still acted like I didn't believe. So he grabbed my hand and sticked into his pant. OMG, right? LOL So, pretty much the entire night, we were just caressing, dirty dancing and making out.....

By the time the music was over, and the club was closing, we were just standing on the dance floor. I was waiting for my friend to get me the jacket that I checked. Alex seemed to wait around for me to say something, and I was like ask me to go to hang or chill at your place already lol... but he didn't and I didn't ask either. I don't like to invite myself over like that. Even he were to ask, I would go but still nothing would happen. I even asked if he drove, he said yeah. Can you drive? He said he's sober already. So I just went my own way with my friend, and gave him a hug. That's it. My phone's battery died on me, I thought he would text me before I hit the freeway back home (I live in another town about 30-45 minutes from the city), but he did not, and plus my phone was dead already. I didn't get the text until around 3:15 a.m. It was simple "Sweet Dreams!" I text back "Thank you, I had a great time tonight." No text back. I would think he would text something like "likewise," but nothing!!!

Honestly though, I don't know what I am looking for. I feel like there're so many things going on in my life right now. I asked myself if I have time to deal with emotional stuff, date someone in the city by traveling back and forth. I don't want to rush into things either. For the fact that we both are shy and passive waiting on the other to make the move could possibly kill things between us easily. That's why I told my fag hag that he's my "Club Boyfriend" but has nothing to do with me in life outside the club.

2 comments:

  1. ahh, i remember what this is like! nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great with a M4M Club. We want also a M4M club in denmark ;-)

    ReplyDelete